Approx. Price: Rs 140 / Litre
Anti Corrosive Black Bituminous Coating Primer is a multipurpose, anti-corrosive, black bituminous coating and is covered by IS: 9862. It is a specially formulated anti-corrosive, tasteless, odorless, non-toxic and black bituminous coating for protecting the internal surface of storage water tanks, pipes, etc. against corrosion.
Areas of Application:
A corrosion protection coating for all types of iron, steel, masonry or concretesurfaces. Also used for coating of steel drums. Suitable for coating the insides of both masonry and steel water tanks as it is non-toxic, odorless and tasteless. ARL BBC Primer will have no harmful reaction with drinking water.Advantages
• It can be easily and quickly applied by brush or spray gun and dries rapidly leaving a black glossy finish.
• The resultant film is tough and elastic and does not crack easily due to structural movements.
• It is resistant to dilute acids and alkalis.
• It is non toxic and does not impart odor or taste to water on contact.
1. The base metal should be cleaned thoroughly either by sand blasting or byany other suitable method.
2. Before application the surface should be made totally dry, free from moisture, oil, grease, mill scale or rust.
3. For metallic surfaces, primer is not required. However, for better performance a coat of ARL Primer is recommended.
4. For concrete or other porous surfaces a coat of ARL Primer is required. The primer should be allowed to dry hard.
5. ARL BBC Primer has to be stirred properly before applying. It is then applied using a brush or spray gun. Two coats are recommended for concrete and three coats for metallic surfaces.
PrecautionThe lid of the container should be firmly fixed when not in use.
PackagingARL BBC Primer is available in 20 Liter drums.
StorageARL BBC Primer should be stored in a shed away from sources of heat.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Litre